OLD Members :)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Re: OLD Members :)

Post by -Tracy- »

How did you find ACOT?? I came over during the great 2 Peas migration. Some people say I was an instigator in the rebellion. Don't believe them, I'm as pure as the driven snow.

What technique would you like to learn? I want to learn how to take pictures with my $1800, ten megapixel DSLR with the twenty lens attachments as well as my daughter does with her $25 point and shoot.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Usually just one, and often black and white since my species can only see in shades of grey.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I'm a screen licker now. My scissors and I were official divorced in 2000 after I was caught having an affair with that infamous hussy, glue gun. She totally burned me and then sold her story to the National Scrapbook Enquirer.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My last layout was of my two brats, I mean beautiful children.

Do you have your own scrap room? Flappy never lets me out of the closet, so I have scrap in the darkness of a back corner, behind the old LP's and a box of Beanie Babies. And in case she asks, I don't know *how * that sticker sneeze got on The Leg!! I blame Petey.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Since I was barred from the scrapbook store, I only go to ACOT online crops. Who knew everyone would be so touchy about me showing up in a t-shirt and underwear? ACOT lets me wear whatever I want. Even those pink poofy kitten heels.

What gives you the creeps? People who can't appreciate a good LOL Cat.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I'm a mid afternoon gal. If you want to keep your appendages attached to your body, I suggest staying away from me in the morning. Or, at least until I've had my 4th pot of coffee.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? It used to be Long Island Iced Tea, but I got sick of those damn pink elephants always showing up whenever I was trying to have fun. It's impossible to look cool when your dance partner has two left feet.
Last edited by -Tracy- on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

-Tracy- wrote:How did you find ACOT?? I came over during the great 2 Peas migration. Some people say I was an instigator in the rebellion. Don't believe them, I'm as pure as the driven snow.

What technique would you like to learn? I want to learn how to take pictures with my $1800, ten megapixel DSLR with the twenty lens attachments as well as my daughter does with her $25 point and shoot.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Usually just one, and often black and white since my species can only see in shades of grey.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I'm a screen licker now. My scissors and I were official divorced in 2000 after I was caught having an affair with that infamous hussy, glue gun. She totally burned me and then sold her story to the National Scrapbook Enquirer.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My last layout was of my two brats, I mean beautiful children.

Do you have your own scrap room? Since Flappy never lets me out of the closet, I have scrap in the darkness of a back corner, behind the old LP's and a box of Beanie Babies. And in case she asks, I don't know *how * that sticker sneeze got on The Leg!! I blame Petey.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Since I was barred from the scrapbook store, I only go to ACOT online crops. Who knew everyone would be so touchy about me showing up in a t-shirt and underwear? ACOT lets me wear whatever I want. Even those pink poofy kitten heels.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? I'm a mid afternoon gal. If you want to keep your appendages attached to your body, I suggest staying away from me in the morning. Or, at least until I've had my 4th pot of coffee.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? It used to be Long Island Iced Tea, but I got sick of those damn pink elephants always showing up whenever I was trying to have fun. It's impossible to look cool when your dance partner has two left feet.
Thanks for the giggles. Like Meg, I'm not creative this way.
Laurie

-Shannon-
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 148

Post by -Shannon- »

-Tracy- wrote:How did you find ACOT?? I came over during the great 2 Peas migration. Some people say I was an instigator in the rebellion. Don't believe them, I'm as pure as the driven snow.

Do you have your own scrap room? Flappy never lets me out of the closet, so I have scrap in the darkness of a back corner, behind the old LP's and a box of Beanie Babies. And in case she asks, I don't know *how * that sticker sneeze got on The Leg!! I blame Petey.

I bet I can sneak you out for a bit without Flap knowing and get you back safe and sound with no trace of leaving. :p
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

-Shannon- wrote:

I bet I can sneak you out for a bit without Flap knowing and get you back safe and sound with no trace of leaving. :p

Yay!! Image
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 3

Post by Flapdoodle »

Go ahead and try. Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

Flapdoodle wrote:Go ahead and try. Image

Image It was Shannon!!
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

You better watch it Shannon, don't get on Flap's bad side or she'll hunt you down and take care of you.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Flapdoodle »

How did you find ACOT?? I sort of "stalked" Tracy and followed her over here during the exile. Now I keep her in my closet. Image

What technique would you like to learn? If only they'd let me use the "grownup" scissors here, I could stab those who annoy me cut out my pretty paper things better than with these dumb ol' blunt baby scissors. *pout*

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I love fondling the pretty papeerrrrrrrrr. And sniffing glue. Tape can be fun, too. Image

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My pics of the male strip club I attended for a bachelorette party in Canada. Let's just say I'm glad I ordered the onion rings that night, since I sometimes enjoy playing with my food. :winkb:

Do you have your own scrap room? I'm renting to own.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Mostly online. IRL as often as I can, whenever I can slip out unnoticed so Tracy doesn't try to escape from the closet. I leave the tv on so she thinks I'm home. , though.

What gives you the creeps? Men wearing manpris with Crocs.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Sunlight can kill me.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Belvedere martini, extra-extra-extra dry w/ a twist. Shaken, not stirred.
evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

Post by evilqueen »

Flapdoodle wrote:How did you find ACOT?? I sort of "stalked" Tracy and followed her over here during the exile. Now I keep her in my closet. Image

What technique would you like to learn? If only they'd let me use the "grownup" scissors here, I could stab those who annoy me cut out my pretty paper things better than with these dumb ol' blunt baby scissors. *pout*

Are you into digital or paper layouts? I love fondling the pretty papeerrrrrrrrr. And sniffing glue. Tape can be fun, too. Image

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? My pics of the male strip club I attended for a bachelorette party in Canada. Let's just say I'm glad I ordered the onion rings that night, since I sometimes enjoy playing with my food. :winkb:

Do you have your own scrap room? I'm renting to own.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Mostly online. IRL as often as I can, whenever I can slip out unnoticed so Tracy doesn't try to escape from the closet. I leave the tv on so she thinks I'm home. , though.

What gives you the creeps? Men wearing manpris with Crocs.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Sunlight can kill me.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Belvedere martini, extra-extra-extra dry w/ a twist. Shaken, not stirred.

LOL!!!!!!!
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

Flapdoodle wrote:

AH-HA!!! Now I'm on to your diabolical plan!! Image
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Flapdoodle »

-Tracy- wrote:
Flapdoodle wrote:

Not really. If I leave it on 24/7, you'll never know if I'm home or not. Heh.
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry

Post by -Tracy- »

Flapdoodle wrote:
-Tracy- wrote:
Flapdoodle wrote:

Not really. If I leave it on 24/7, you'll never know if I'm home or not. Heh.

Curses! Foiled again!
Flapdoodle
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Flapdoodle »

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh, you are allowed out on good behaviour sometimes, so stop whining. Besides, think of how much you're saving on ciggies since all you have to do is breathe the residual air in there.
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

manpris! now that was funny
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Well, I'm and old member, but I've been MIA for a while.

How did you find ACOT?? Searching for Lady Bug stickers in 2002.

What technique would you like to learn? Umm . . . all of them.

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? Usually, 2 or 3.

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Paper.

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Halloween.

Do you have your own scrap room? Nope . . . I scrap at the kitchen table.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yep.

What gives you the creeps? The sound of guns.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night owl.

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? Champagne and Cranberry Juice.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Pegster
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 263

Post by Pegster »

How did you find ACOT?? Surfing the web for sb stores

What technique would you like to learn? more more about digi

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? depends never the same

Are you into digital or paper layouts? digital

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? working on a book of Africa

Do you have your own scrap room? nope

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? many times

What gives you the creeps? cant think of anything

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? night owl

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? margarita
Peggy
dontscrapwithme
Cherry Tart

Post by dontscrapwithme »

How did you find ACOT?? Google!

What technique would you like to learn? Shading

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 2-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? Just started digital, normally a paper fanatic

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? Halloween from 2009 (I'm behind!)

Do you have your own scrap room? Yes, just painted it a rich chocolate color.

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? Yes, only in real life though.

What gives you the creeps? Anything noses, ick.

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? Night-owl!

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage?
TheFiberLady
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 266

Post by TheFiberLady »

How did you find ACOT?? a customer from my ebay store told me to come here when it was still called stickers galore and we were all stickgals instead of cherries lol

What technique would you like to learn? digital scrapbooking...ya it's what 3 years later and i'm still whining about not being able to digi scrap lol

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1-3

Are you into digital or paper layouts? i'm a paste eater

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? i took some photos in reverse negative? and they are all funky colored like purple grass and such...anywho they are of my grandson and my dogs..turned out awesome.

Do you have your own scrap room? yep all 3 of them

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yeppers to both

What gives you the creeps? worms, snakes and bugs

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? juice, mountain dew or blue raspberry iced tea koolaid
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!
scrapgram
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 189

Post by scrapgram »

I am an oldie, been here since the beginning!

How did you find ACOT?? Back when it was Stickers Galore, I was looking for a certain theme of stickers. I found them on SG and never left.

What technique would you like to learn? Digi

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 3 or less

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? One of the April challenges

Do you have your own scrap room? 1/2 room

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes

What gives you the creeps? Bugs

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? not a drinker, but love iced tea
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

Post by jmo95 »

I too have been here since the beginning.

How did you find ACOT?? through stickers galore

What technique would you like to learn? wish I was better with things like ink, paint, glimmer mist

How many photos do you usually place on a layout? 1 or 2

Are you into digital or paper layouts? paper

What page/theme are you working on right now (or did you complete most recently)? pics elijanna and i took in her pens clothes during the playoffs last year

Do you have your own scrap room? no

Have you ever been to a crop, either online or in real life? yes

What gives you the creeps? bugs

Are you a night-owl or an early-bird? early bird

What is your favorite "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" beverage? i don't drink anymore...got me into too much trouble!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Return to “General Talk”