Please pray

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Please pray

Post by Art_Teacher »

for my small community and for my high school classmate and his daughter. His wife (also my classmate and dear friend) and their 19-year-old son were killed in a car accident last night. She was picking him up from college for spring break. He was driving and there was a collision and both were killed instantly. :( I honestly can't wrap my brain around it. Kelly was a pillar of our community, working at the area hospital as an administrator and involved in so many charitable organizations, including the national sorority raising money for cancer research, of which I am also a member. Her son, Erik, was a freshman in college. Please hug and tell your family you love them because tomorrow is not promised. :(
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Re: Please pray

Post by Deanna13 »

oh no, I'm so very sorry to hear this, Laura! :( Will keep the family in my prayers and sending you big hugs.
Image Image ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

Thanks, Deanna. We are all just in shock. She was such a big part of our community and I have known her for what seems like forever.  Cried so much yesterday I am numb, now.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

How tragic.  I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family.  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1740

Post by beachlover »

Very sad  :( :( :(  Prayers to the family and friends, all of you who have been impacted by this tragedy, Laura (((HUGS)))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Gail R
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 76

Post by Gail R »

So sorry for the loss of your good friend and her son.  Thoughts and prayers going out to you, their family and your community.  
Gail
sdwhru
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 358

Post by sdwhru »

So sorry to hear of such a loss, Laura; I will be praying for her family, your community and you.  My deepest sympathy for you all
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

I'm so sorry for your loss, Laura, as well as the loss the community will most certainly feel.  So, so tragic.  You are right -- we are not promised tomorrow.  Many of us forget that and take it for granted.  Thanks for the reminder.

(((Hugs))), friend.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Linda L
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 101

Post by Linda L »

On this is so sad. Thoughts and prayers to you, the family, and community.  
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3697

Post by blbabe1234 »

What a horrible tragedy to have happend to good people. Hugs to you, their family and friends and the rest of the community
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

Oh Laura I am so very sorry. It is one thing for a loved one to be sick and pass but to go like this? Such a horrible tragedy. Prayers being sent.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
LoreenC
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 1269

Post by LoreenC »

What a terrible tragedy. I am sorry for your loss and for your friends that are grieving. Prayers for their comfort, and for strength to get thru’ this ordeal.
ImageImageImageImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Post by VickiR »

Oh my, how tragic.  So sorry for you and your community's loss.  How sad.  Prayers for the families.
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2028

Post by MTCanuk »

Oh, gosh! How very tragic. My thoughts and prayers to all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

I am so sorry and will be praying. It is so hard to wrap your head around.  
Melissa
JoselynLang
Cherry Tart

Post by JoselynLang »

Oh, I'm so sorry about your high school classmate and his daughter. Losing loved ones is so tricky and grieving. I can't imagine what it's like to learn of the death of your family member. Nothing is worse for a parent than knowing of their child's death. I pray every day for the souls of my deceased relatives. It is also important to remember to pray for the health of your family and friends. Only God can help people endure such grief. Faith in God warms my soul. I feel God's support, care, and love. Unfortunately, attending church services is difficult for me, but I always watch their broadcasts on https://firstchurchlove.com.

Return to “Prayer Talk”