Success Breakdown- How'd you do!?

Moderators: ACOT Employee, Crop Hostesses 2015

Danibuttons
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 15

Success Breakdown- How'd you do!?

Post by Danibuttons »

I dont know about everyone else but I had an awesomely successful day. Not only did I got up about 450 cherry points but I also finished a smash book page and 6 layouts! 

Today was a total win!! =) Let me know your numbers!
hsblair
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 596

Re: Success Breakdown- How'd you do!?

Post by hsblair »

Wow, you got a lot done.  Great job!
I finished 2 layouts but spent most of my time playing games.
Image Image Image Image
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

As a hostess I initiated games and questions and ran a fast scrap.  Oh and handed out points for everything.  So I had a wonderful day and actually played a few games and got a few points as well.
christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

I made one whole layout for Brandy's recipe challenge.  Image  
jrrah4903
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 649

Post by jrrah4903 »

That is terrific! I was able to do 2 LO's and the Card FS today. I had about a 1/2 day to play, so I'm pretty happy with that!
- Jillian

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2436

Post by joannie »

Danibuttons wrote:I dont know about everyone else but I had an awesomely successful day. Not only did I got up about 450 cherry points but I also finished a smash book page and 6 layouts! 

Today was a total win!! =) Let me know your numbers!
AWESOME JOB Danielle!! Your layouts look terrific!! I didn't start on challenges til after 8pm. So I got started on the ombre challenge! I'm making a card so hopefully it won't take long! Yesterday I received over 600 points. Not too bad since I had to leave for 2 hours! Bummer I missed out on the fast scraps! Sounds like you enjoyed your day!! Image that's great!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
Craftyshannon
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 444

Post by Craftyshannon »

I played along all day and got 2 fast scraps done and three challenges for a total of 1 card and 6 pages. Definitely the most I've ever done in a day. And far more than I did all of April. :)
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2441

Post by emmapaige »

Like Charleneanne, I was busy being a hostess and handing out points. ButI did manage the get Anne-Marie's Fast Scrap done and played some of the games. So I won points too but not sure how many. I plan to work on at least one (hopefully more) challenge today. Since I didn't get much done yesterday, at least I don't need to clean my scrap space! Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

You did great! I did both fast scraps and played lots of games. Got over 500 points for the day! And, my head is swirling with ideas for my layouts for the challenges .... hope I can get at least one done after church today!
Kim

Image Image  
sweetsour
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 898

Post by sweetsour »

Amazing job!
 my # was 0 unfortunately I was too sick to get out of bed yesterday. What a waste!! Have the kids till later this afternoon so I may be able to get started, and I was smart enough to take a holiday from work Monday. 
 Karrie

love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1032

Post by love2stamp »

I did pretty well, too. I got a bunch of points and got 3 challenges complete and started on a fourth. That's pretty good for me. Image
ImageImageImageImage
funwithpaper
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Post by funwithpaper »

I didn't get any scrapbooking done but I played a bunch of games, got a good chunk of points, and made major progress editing a project that is due soon. So it was a great day! Hoping to actually get some scrapbooking in today.
ColoradoCropper
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 11

Post by ColoradoCropper »

3 pages and a card and 3 pages I started and stopped because I wanted to play games. Hoping to finish those up before the 9th!
stephc
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Post by stephc »

I managed to get 4 layouts finished and i card finished and then started on another layout before calling it a night. I could have gotten more more done but it was so pretty out that I took several breaks to spend time with the family outside here and there.
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 445

Post by DN in MN »

That's awesome... You can go find the photo of my room and it looks the same.. Didn't enter it once, lol!  Today is a new day though!
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Tammey
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 2116

Post by Tammey »

I won 260 points playing the awesome games.
  Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2322

Post by Art_Teacher »

I got a few point sprinkles since I didn't have time to play many games.  I finished one layout and a fast scrap card. Not bad, with all I had to do yesterday.  I do plan to finish more challenges today and through the week!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Celticrose
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 88

Post by Celticrose »

I played games, so yay for fun and points!  I also managed to participate in the 2 fast scraps and jotted some ideas down for a couple challenges...but that's about it.
ImageImageImage
kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 150

Post by kate W. »

sweetsour wrote:Amazing job!
 my # was 0 unfortunately I was too sick to get out of bed yesterday. What a waste!! Have the kids till later this afternoon so I may be able to get started, and I was smart enough to take a holiday from work Monday. 

Yucky! I hope you feel better soon.

2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

kate W.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 150

Post by kate W. »

Wow, Danielle, you were on a roll! Beautiful LO 's!  I tried to play as many games as I could and already spent all my points on an order last night. I got one LO done, a Fast Scrap and kits made for all but one of the NSD challenges. Going to work on them today.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

Return to “NSD 2015”