NSD ~ The Day After

Moderators: Rachel Kent, ACOT Employee

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 127

NSD ~ The Day After

Post by Birgit55~Chickadee »

Good morning everyone!  Do y'all feel like you have a scrappy / crafty hangover??  I was able to participate both Friday and Saturday but I missed out on Sunday's activities.  I've been scrolling through all the posts seeing all the fun I missed.  Did you get to participate in all of it?  Some of it??  What were some highlights for you?  Inquiring minds want to know....  
Mommyof5
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 169

Re: NSD ~ The Day After

Post by Mommyof5 »

I got to participate...but with the storms here, I did keep getting knocked out due to power outages and internet service interruptions. After the storms passed, I was able to log in and get a few things done.  I love the games and wish I was able to have gotten more done before the time lapsed.  Unfortunately, my internet was not having it! LOL 
Now I am working on completing some of the challenges today before I go back to work tomorrow.  
I hope you get to join in and complete a few challenges!  
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2130

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I was able to be here all 3 days, BUT yesterday woke with a bad headache that turned in to a migraine, so I had to step away for awhile. I think I played more games than I ever have for NSD, which was fun, but I really lacked in completing challenges. So, today is a new day, I am ready to get organized and get myself motivated!!! That is after I give out my points to everyone! Have a great day cherries!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I was able to participate all of Friday but just a couple of hours on each of he other days. I’ve mad great progress on catching up with all the scrapping I didn’t do the first few months of this year. I still have a list of projects that I hope to complete while the challenges are open. I feel like it s still going on because I have games to complete that have a few more days.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker

Mommyof5 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:27 am
I got to participate...but with the storms here, I did keep getting knocked out due to power outages and internet service interruptions. After the storms passed, I was able to log in and get a few things done.  I love the games and wish I was able to have gotten more done before the time lapsed.  Unfortunately, my internet was not having it! LOL 
Now I am working on completing some of the challenges today before I go back to work tomorrow.  
I hope you get to join in and complete a few challenges!  

Sorry to hear about the storms and power outages, but I'm glad to know you're safe and well.  I enjoyed the games too!  I hope you are able to complete all the challenges you're inspired by.  Have a great day playing catch up today.
Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:33 am
I was able to be here all 3 days, BUT yesterday woke with a bad headache that turned in to a migraine, so I had to step away for awhile. I think I played more games than I ever have for NSD, which was fun, but I really lacked in completing challenges. So, today is a new day, I am ready to get organized and get myself motivated!!! That is after I give out my points to everyone! Have a great day cherries!

Oh no!  Migraines are the worst!  I'm glad you're feeling better today.  The games were all super fun and you did a great job as hostess.  I hope today goes well for you and you get to complete some challenges.  Thank goodness for the mid-month deadline!  I hope to complete a few more challenges myself.  
Birgit55~Chickadee
Cherry Picker

trainmom wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 7:45 am
I was able to participate all of Friday but just a couple of hours on each of he other days. I’ve mad great progress on catching up with all the scrapping I didn’t do the first few months of this year. I still have a list of projects that I hope to complete while the challenges are open. I feel like it s still going on because I have games to complete that have a few more days.

Hooray for you for making progress and catching up on your scrapbooking!  I hope you find time to complete more and enter them into the challenges before the deadline.  I'm right there with you, feeling like it's still going on.  I'm trying to play catch up on the games that are still open too.  Have a great day Louise!!  Thanks too, for being a great hostess!!
MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2024

Post by MTCanuk »

Good Morning, Birgit!

Very early morning here.  Doing a little catch up loading my layouts in the right places.

I was lucky enough to participate in all three days, taking a break here and there.  I played some games. Completed a few challenges(9).  
So, pretty happy gal , to say the least.  
It was a wonderful fun filled event.  
Now, to work on a few more challenges throughout the week and catch up on house stuff.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

mizz_kitty21
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 91

Post by mizz_kitty21 »

Sunday I didnt’t manage to do much, but I did make page kits for the challenges that I want to participate in. Some I’ve missed, because of the time difference. I’ve gotten Home fromwork, and I’m ready to look at What I missed, and then make page kits to the last challenges. We have a national holiday in Denmark on thursday, so I’ve blocked the whole day out, to be creative and catch up. 
Add some sparkle to your life :)

- Henriette
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 475

Post by JillinIN »

I got to participate in most of it. I had to take some time off on Saturday and missed out on some games. I hope to get some challenges done this week. NSD at ACOT was amazing as always!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 137

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Crafty hangover for sure! It was last year the last time I sat in my craft room for that long lol I was able to play a lot of the games and completed a lot of the challenges I set to complete. About 10 LO's and a card! But I have like 10 more I want to do LOL Back to reality this morning plus getting the carpet replaced in my craft room tomorrow so I have to pack it all up by the end of the day! How's that for wrapping up NSD weekend 😂 I know it's only gana be two days but I'm packing a traveling craft bag to work on those challenges in my kitchen 😂😂😂 Have fun catching up on all the madness that happened yesterday Birgit 💕
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
jordanbev5
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 181

Post by jordanbev5 »

Good morning Cherries! Bad timing on my part. Had a conference Thurs-Sunday so got to participate Sunday afternoon on and some Saturday night. Will jump in now after staying up long last night in EST!! Up bright and early and will get into some of the Layouts I was working on and finish a Mother's Day card to send out immediately!! LOL!! 
ImageImage
Kelly R.
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 57

Post by Kelly R. »

Good Morning!

This was my first ACOT NSD.  I loved it.  So much fun.  I was able to participate in all 3 days.  I was exhausted last night and went to bed at 9:30.  Woke up this morning so stiff.  It was worth it though.  I did a few challenges along the way.  I'm going to start some more today after lunch.
​​​​​​
​​​​
:) Kelly 
Donna_Coughlin
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 536

Post by Donna_Coughlin »

Definitely a hangover, the weekend before I was at a crop for three days, I am scrapped out but have so many challenges I want to complete!
Donna
ImageImageImage
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 723

Post by lilkoala3 »

I scrapbooked all day on Friday and Saturday - made 7 layouts (I have 2 kids, so parenting got in the way of craft time sometimes). Sunday I focused on games, giveaways, and planning for the week. And... I slept until noon that day...
Leslie
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 504

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I was able to play ALL 3 days this year! ☺️ I had a BLAST! Lol yes, I was have a crafty hangover! 😂 Even the back of my couched is live with all sorts of supplies from photos to mixed media supplies, a container full of goodies and so forth! 😂 I've chatted, played games, got scrappy and messy and loved every moment of it! ☺️
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1739

Post by beachlover »

Definitely scrappy hangover here!  I have 3 or 4 projects in various stages, ideas for a few more.  Gotta wake myself up and hopefully knock a few out.
The best part for me is I actually completed a fast scrap!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 80

Post by Monroe1218 »

What a weekend!!

Friday I was able to particpate a large chunk of the day until about 4:30 when we had to go to the district championship soccer game.  We lost 5-4, but honestly knowing where these boys were at in February - just making it in to the conference tournament was a win!  I came back late that evening and tried to catch up on some games and work on a couple of challenges.  I think I stayed up until almost 2am!
     Saturday, dh and I slept in and then I had to run a couple of errands but then played in my scrappy space the rest of the day.  I finished up a couple of things and then played more games!  
     Sunday was church in the morning, lunch afterwards and then a well deserved after church nap!  I got up and spent the evening working on Brandy's doily challenge and giving out some sprinkles for my games.  It was after 2am when I went to bed again!

Today - I'm off but have to take my Mom to a dr appt and then to the grocery store.  I'm hoping to come home and work on more challenges!  Tomorrow is back to the real world....
Rebecca

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 443

Post by DN in MN »

I was on and off all weekend.  I did more scrapping this year than in years past, so I am feeling good about that and highly motivated to keep going!
2024 Layout goal ~ 6/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Cards4Ever
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 216

Post by Cards4Ever »

I played all 3 days and had a blast. I stayed up last last night and cleaned up my space so it was ready for business work today. 
Mandi My Blog

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2024”