Procraftinating

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Re: Procraftinating

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

I'm right with you. My craftroom is still clean lol I need to get crafting!! I started off strong with all the games. Then faded in the afternoon. All the rain has this girl napping well! Hopefully today is the day to get some projects done.
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

I love this term, it may have to turn into a title for something!
Susan

MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

I have played around more that I have gotten anything done. I have things in a staging pile. DD is scrapping with me so I have helped her and taught her things. While this was not exactly my plan, she and I have had a great time together. Today may be different. DH intends to have her help him with yardwork.
~Sarah~
Sue2024
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 1

Post by Sue2024 »

Yesterday was a bust; had so many other things to catch up on: yard work, shopping....  Then, we had a storm go through the area.

hope to do something today; note the word 'hope'.
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

Sue2024 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:08 am
Yesterday was a bust; had so many other things to catch up on: yard work, shopping....  Then, we had a storm go through the area.

Oh my! I totally understand - same here!
Susan

Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Post by Jessica Mikels »

MaganL wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:50 am
I haven’t completed any challenges yet because I was away from home for a couple days. I’m chomping at the bit to get back and start scrapping but I have really enjoyed being able to still participate in the games.

I've way more games than I did last year and I have had a blast! I will do it like this from now on. The wait make sit more exciting!
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Florac74 wrote:
I'm right with you. My craftroom is still clean lol I need to get crafting!! I started off strong with all the games. Then faded in the afternoon. All the rain has this girl napping well! Hopefully today is the day to get some projects done.
Today is the day Flora and if it's not, it's not lol Just enjoy! Oddly, rainy weather gets me in a crafty mood. I wana see your space destroyed in that NSD "After" photo! lol

jessicamikels

Image ImageImageImage
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Jessica Mikels »

suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:59 am
HAHAHA it's become a part of our family language but the proper definition is: Procraftinating (v) putting off life's responsibilities to craft instead  😂

jessicamikels

Image ImageImageImage
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 918

Post by jcsmaestra »

I am getting into some games, but mostly scrapping those fantastic challenges by our hosts. The challenges are so interesting that I can't keep myself from doing them, although I know there is plenty of time before the deadline. 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Mycreativerootscrafts
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 198

Post by Mycreativerootscrafts »

JessM wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:23 am
Florac74 wrote:
Today is the day Flora and if it's not, it's not lol Just enjoy! Oddly, rainy weather gets me in a crafty mood. I wana see your space destroyed in that NSD "After" photo! lol

Lol that will be a challenge as I'm ocd. I clean up after every project. My husband was laughing because I was proud of cleaning my space. Before this weekend. He said it's always clean. What did you change 🤣
Always grateful for this journey, Flora

Instagram @mycreativerootscrafts

ImageImageImageImage
Aztam
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 672

Post by Aztam »

You may be tired of this put The Trolls soundtrack is pretty legit.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Jessica Mikels »

MacSarah wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:05 am
I have played around more that I have gotten anything done. I have things in a staging pile. DD is scrapping with me so I have helped her and taught her things. While this was not exactly my plan, she and I have had a great time together. Today may be different. DH intends to have her help him with yardwork.

That's sweet! My two little girls (5 & 2) are in and out crafting with me. They haven't been as interested this year though. They're at an age where they play together so they tend to do that instead. Last year they destroyed our craft room during NSD. Ok, I helped too lol
jessicamikels

Image ImageImageImage
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Jessica Mikels »

Sue2024 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 8:08 am

Bummer! At the very least play some games and chat. Love hearing from you! Here's to a hopeful day of crafting & staying safe 💕

jessicamikels

Image ImageImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee

Post by suewho372 »

JessM wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 9:28 am
suewho372 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 7:59 am
HAHAHA it's become a part of our family language but the proper definition is: Procraftinating (v) putting off life's responsibilities to craft instead  😂

I loooove it!! 

Susan

meh
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 21

Post by meh »

JessM wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:03 pm
GMFTS wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 2:38 pm
Same.... I'm overtired from yesterday!  All I have done today is organize all the challenges I plan on doing and thinking about what I will do for each one.
Oh ... and play games of course.

Frustratingly my iPad won't charge so I'm going to have to go to the genius bar tomorrow. grrr
Oh no.. I hope you we're able to get the iPad going! If not, hopefully you'll get it to service and back asap so you can play some more games!

I have an appointment at Apple this morning. I hope it can get fixed. I have become very aware of how much time I spend on it though. 

njr007
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 245

Post by njr007 »

Love Procraftinating and the definition! It would indeed be cute as a title!

I too have been slow to create this weekend and have been playing lots of the games. I do however have several piles of paper and photos that I have pulled for several of the challenges-it's great to read a challenge and instantly know which photo I want to use and then go hunting for paper and embellishments.

I have completed two of the challenges and todays goal is to get them posted.

Happy Sunday!

Norma
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

JessM wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:26 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 12:26 pm
Lol I think I'm still tired from yesterday haha I would suggest some up -beat hip hop throwbacks from the VERY EARLY 90s! 😂 Like "Jump around" ...or, the Beastie Boys! 😂 Lol my playlist yesterday started with new stuff an ended up somewhere around 1980s! 😂
It's raining here today, and I haven't started scrappin either, YET! ! 😂 I will though!
Haha it's Derby Day and I blame the rain!
I do love my 90's music! I would have loved to have a rainy day.. all cozy in my craft room, not crafting LOL

Yessss 😂😂😂😂😂 ALL DAY LONG!!! ☺️☺️☺️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”