Scrap a Day, May 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Re: Scrap a Day, May 18th

Post by Charleneanne »

Congrats to all NSD winners. A great two weeks. I actually got a lot of challenges done well a lot for me. Had plans to do a few more yesterday but had a dang diverticulitis attack which sidelined me all day. Doing ok today. Thank goodness they seldom last longer than a day.

Sons will b here for supper tonight. I have had a request for taco salad so a quick trip to the grocery later this morning for the fresh veggies ingredients and a stop by the drugstore while I’m out. Also the post office for shipping box for grandsons bday gift.

Cleaning tomorrow and getting ready for the electrician to b here Monday. Boy what an exciting life I lead. lol

Have a super Saturday.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:52 am
I am up...and that's about it.  I managed to get my winners picked and posted along with replying to a few posts.  Now I'm back to my rocker for the day.  Raining and chilly day. 

((Hugs)) Vicki. I hope all goes well for you. Feel better.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 am
Love your layout, Barb!  Love all the leaves and branches coming out of your envelope.  
Holly have fun working on all your rewind projects.

Me, I will be cleaning my house and getting laundry done before surgery on Monday.  Not sure when I will get to it again.  Curtis will now be in charge of all things laundry and cleaning.  Although the Seattle DD is coming home on June1, so she can probably help out with things.  

Yesterday, Curtis and I headed down the road to Helena for our rescheduled dermatology appointments.  Not snowing, but the wind was blowing like crazy.  I have a good sized SUV and it was rocking us around on the Interstate.  Seems to have settled down this morning and the sun is shining.  

Hope to get my work done and be able to work on a couple of layouts.
Good luck on Monday Leslee. You got this Curtis!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:43 am
Happy Saturday Cherries. Today is all about cleaning and laundry.  My scrap room is a DISASTER.  I did so good keeping it clean over the NSD weekend but it all fell to pieces this week trying to get a few more challenges.  My laundry is a mountain any my floors need some attention. Hoping to get scrappy tomorrow after I clean this huge mess!!

Lol my scraproom too. I cleaned up a few times in between but then the last few days it became a disaster again!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm
Good morning cherries! Whew! I'm tired already and its not even noon!

Yesterday was a very busy work day, crunching numbers for a part of the FY report. Watched some TV last night then up early this morning. Fed the pups, wrapped Anton's and Wesley's birthday gifts and chose my winners for my NSD challenges and the before/after NSD photo game. Gave out points, posted a fun game to pick my next avatar. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher. Loaded up Jasmine and Shelby in the car for their annual exam/shots. Quite a work out to get them in the car to go to the vet, and then alot of chaos while they are getting their temp taken, shots and exam. But luckily all is well. Yes, Jasmine's eyes are getting a little worse, and one is more cloudy then the other, but we were all expecting it. Paid the bill and they had no issues getting into the car to go home. LOL. Once home, they jumped out and will probably take a nap.

We are relaxing a bit then we will hit the showers, load up the gifts and head to my brother's house at 12:30pm for the birthday party. Wes turns THREE today and Anton turned ONE on Thursday. If we're FB friends, you'll see tons of photos later. :)

Then at 5, head over to Ingleside for the Scholarship Ceremony at my bio dad's house for 2 Ingleside seniors. That should wrap up at about 8pm. I'm definetly sleeping in tomorrow!

Have a great day cherries!
Brandy I wish I had half your energy!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm
Congrats to all NSD winners. A great two weeks. I actually got a lot of challenges done well a lot for me. Had plans to do a few more yesterday but had a dang diverticulitis attack which sidelined me all day. Doing ok today. Thank goodness they seldom last longer than a day.

Sons will b here for supper tonight. I have had a request for taco salad so a quick trip to the grocery later this morning for the fresh veggies ingredients and a stop by the drugstore while I’m out. Also the post office for shipping box for grandsons bday gift.

Cleaning tomorrow and getting ready for the electrician to b here Monday. Boy what an exciting life I lead. lol

Have a super Saturday.
Glad you are doing better today. Taco salad sounds good!

Image Image Image Image

GinniG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 471

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:26 am
Hey Cherries. I ended up squeezing in another challenge last night. Today I have to clean up my scrap room but feeling too lazy right now. I went to bed way too late again last night. I have been doing better with that and need to get back on track with going to bed earlier. Monday I’m going to have to get up really early as they will be putting on my new roof! They are delivering all the roofing materials as we speak! Once I shake off this morning’s lazies I have a bunch of things to do around the house, plus I need to get in my yard and start cleaning out flower pots and the mess of pollen and leaves that the last storm brought down.

I did this layout for Vicki’s Hot Pockets challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.

Have a great day Cherries.

Yayay for finally getting your roof done!!! And what a fabulous layout! That was a fun challenge! Don’t work too hard cleaning up after the storm!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:46 am
Hey Cherries 😊
I ALSO stayed up too late and have the ladies this morning! 😂
I'm just watching the NSD winners get posted- it's always so fun to see who wins what! Lol I love to see my friends win! 😊
I'm gonna do a little bit of tidying up today - and work on something for the rewind lol those are my weekend plans. To work on rewind and May challenges, and to tidy up my living room again! 😂
Stay blessed, Cherry Friends ! 😊

Sounds like a fun weekend to me!!! Enjoy!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:
I am up...and that's about it.  I managed to get my winners picked and posted along with replying to a few posts.  Now I'm back to my rocker for the day.  Raining and chilly day. 

I hope you feel better really soon Vicki! 💝🙏💝🙏💝🙏
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 9:54 am
Love your layout, Barb!  Love all the leaves and branches coming out of your envelope.  
Holly have fun working on all your rewind projects.

Me, I will be cleaning my house and getting laundry done before surgery on Monday.  Not sure when I will get to it again.  Curtis will now be in charge of all things laundry and cleaning.  Although the Seattle DD is coming home on June1, so she can probably help out with things.  

Yesterday, Curtis and I headed down the road to Helena for our rescheduled dermatology appointments.  Not snowing, but the wind was blowing like crazy.  I have a good sized SUV and it was rocking us around on the Interstate.  Seems to have settled down this morning and the sun is shining.  

Hope to get my work done and be able to work on a couple of layouts.

That windy ride sounds scary! Glad you made it there and back safely! Hope you can get things done like you want to. Hugs and prayers for your surgery!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:43 am
Happy Saturday Cherries. Today is all about cleaning and laundry.  My scrap room is a DISASTER.  I did so good keeping it clean over the NSD weekend but it all fell to pieces this week trying to get a few more challenges.  My laundry is a mountain any my floors need some attention. Hoping to get scrappy tomorrow after I clean this huge mess!!

I can relate! Hope you can get all of it done and have time to play too! Hope school is going well for you too.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1362

Post by VickiR »

GinniG wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 1:59 pm
VickiR wrote:

Thanks, Ginni.

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:16 pm
Good morning cherries! Whew! I'm tired already and its not even noon!

Yesterday was a very busy work day, crunching numbers for a part of the FY report. Watched some TV last night then up early this morning. Fed the pups, wrapped Anton's and Wesley's birthday gifts and chose my winners for my NSD challenges and the before/after NSD photo game. Gave out points, posted a fun game to pick my next avatar. Made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher. Loaded up Jasmine and Shelby in the car for their annual exam/shots. Quite a work out to get them in the car to go to the vet, and then alot of chaos while they are getting their temp taken, shots and exam. But luckily all is well. Yes, Jasmine's eyes are getting a little worse, and one is more cloudy then the other, but we were all expecting it. Paid the bill and they had no issues getting into the car to go home. LOL. Once home, they jumped out and will probably take a nap.

We are relaxing a bit then we will hit the showers, load up the gifts and head to my brother's house at 12:30pm for the birthday party. Wes turns THREE today and Anton turned ONE on Thursday. If we're FB friends, you'll see tons of photos later. :)

Then at 5, head over to Ingleside for the Scholarship Ceremony at my bio dad's house for 2 Ingleside seniors. That should wrap up at about 8pm. I'm definetly sleeping in tomorrow!

Have a great day cherries!

BRANDY!!!!! I got tired just reading your post!!!! OMG!!! Happiest birthday to Wes and Anton!!! Have fun at the party!!!
GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

VickiR wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:05 pm
GinniG wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 1:59 pm
VickiR wrote:

Thanks, Ginni.

You’re welcome my friend!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:41 pm
VickiR wrote:

((Hugs)) Vicki. I hope all goes well for you. Feel better. 

Thanks, Barb.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:08 pm
VickiR wrote:

Take it easy Vicki and rest. :) 

Thanks, Brandy.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:05 pm
VickiR wrote:

Lol I REALLY wish I had a rocking chair, Vicki! One of these days! 😉
I hope you have a nice relaxing day! 
Thanks, Holly.

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:46 am
VickiR wrote:

Hope you start feeling better soon!!  I’ll be joining you come next week on my reclining couch! 
Thank you.  Take care...hugs for you.

GinniG
Cherry Cola

Post by GinniG »

Charleneanne wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 12:33 pm

Have a super Saturday.

Glad your diverticulitis attack went away quickly! I had it REALLY bad in 2018. Was in hospital a week each 4 times that year! Last time they medivacd me to Ketchikan! Eventually had 80% of my colon removed and haven’t had an attack since thank God!!!

Have fun with the boys for dinner!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 am
VickiR wrote:
I think I saw in a post today somewhere that you are not feeling well...I hope everything is ok and that you are back to your scrappy self soon. 

Thanks, Kristin.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”