Cherry Foam Tape VS Cherry Foam Dots

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Breauxlabs
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 780

Cherry Foam Tape VS Cherry Foam Dots

Post by Breauxlabs »

Help! I’m running low on cherry dots and they are out of stock. I’ve never used dimensional tape…. I assume its like the dots but I would have to cut it myself? Is it easy to use? Fast?  I use those dots on almost every layout I do….I love them. 
Kim Breaux
ImageImage
Jessica Mikels
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 140

Re: Cherry Foam Tape VS Cherry Foam Dots

Post by Jessica Mikels »

I've never used Cherry Dots BUT I use a lot of Cherry Foam Tape. I used to cut it with scissors but found it to be faster and easier to tear with your fingers once you get the feel for it as far as the angle and strength (it doesn't take much of either). I also like it b/c you can take the backing off and manipulate it to adhere to curved edges on your projects. I use the 1/4" for cards and LO's and b/c you get so much of it, you can tear it down to any size you want! I recommend it! Lmk what you end up doing  😁

*also, you are correct that it has dimension to it so it will slightly lift whatever you are adhering from your base (about 1/16th of an inch)
JessicaMikelsCreativeDesigns.com
Instagram: @
jessicamikels
YouTube: @Jessica.Mikels

Image ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 508

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

I like the tape- it actually surprised me how MUCH I like the tape!!! It gives a little lift, too- which is great if you want a little dimension but not too much!
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

I have used the foam tape and it is easy to cut to fit. It comes in different widths and foam lift sizes. I like the thinner foam tape so my scrapbooks don't get so bulky.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”